The Unusual Pet Vets are an experienced team of veterinarians in Perth with a special interest in exotic pets such as birds. We cater to all birds, regardless of size or temperament and regularly provide care for a range of parrots, passerines and waterbirds.
Birds can be very challenging to look after, especially due to a lot of misinformation that is available. Our qualified team are experienced with the latest in quality care and can help with:
- General health check-ups including dietary or housing discussions
- Wing clips
- Beak trims
- DNA sexing
- Soft tissue and orthopaedic surgery
- Behaviour analysis and discussion
- Blood and faecal analysis
- Advanced diagnostic imaging (x-rays and ultrasounds)
Our core veterinarians, Dr James Haberfield and Dr Peter Ricci, each keep a range of bird species and have developed their knowledge over many years. Birds now make up a large percentage of their case load.
Why choose Unusual Pet Vets?
- Qualified team with a wealth of avian experience and knowledge
- State-of-the-art clinic with laboratory, surgical and anaesthesia facilities on-site
- We offer fact sheets, training courses and documentation to ensure that your bird remains healthy
Your bird needs quality care and an experienced vet. Call us today on (08) 9345 4644 to book an appointment or to ask any further questions. You can also email us at email@example.com